RP Support is very pleased to announce the launch of their new professional stereolithography system designed, developed and manufactured by RPS engineers in the UK.
The first stereolithography system in the range is the NEOS 800, an open system, offering a large 800 x 800 mm manufacturing platform. The NEOS 800 has already been proven in a manufacturing environment, producing highly accurate, detailed parts of outstanding quality.
The new NEOS 800 system will be launched and on show to visitors on the RPS stand C18, at the TCT Show 2016, NEC, Birmingham on September 28-29, 2016. Sample parts built on the new system will be available and RPS invites you to stop by and celebrate the launch of the new NEOS 800 stereolithography system with them at the show.
Key features and benefits of the system include:
- A large 800 x 800 x 600 mm manufacturing platform designed to meet the requirements of modern manufacturing
- An open resin system which allows the use of current commercial materials and will facilitate the development of further functional materials
- An already proven manufacturing system, qualified in a manufacturing environment for the last 12 months
- Production of highly accurate, detailed parts with outstanding sidewall quality thus reducing post processing costs
- Combined experience of many years has been utilised to produce a serviceable product
- Superior components such as the laser and scanning systems ensure a high quality reliable system capable of continuous production
For more information, visit: www.rpsupport.co.uk