Rising Media, Inc. and 3DR Holdings announced the keynote speakers and preliminary agenda for the Inside 3D Printing conference, taking place at the Sydney Showground in conjunction with Reed Exhibitions’ flagship manufacturing event, National Manufacturing Week.
The Inside 3D Printing Sydney conference program explores 3D innovation in Australia and beyond, covering additive manufacturing applications in medicine, manufacturing, research, product design, and more.
The conference will run on May 11-12, 2016, whereas the National Manufacturing Week exhibition hall will remain open May 11-13, 2016.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Ian Gibson, Professor of Industrial Design, School of Engineering, Deakin University
- Fred Fischer, Director – Channel Development, Applications, Products, Stratasys Ltd
- Paul D’Urso, Neurosurgeon, Epworth Healthcare and Founder, Anatomics
- Professor Gordon Wallace, Executive Director, ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science, University of Wollongong
"Australia is approaching a stage that has been seen in other countries where there is an increasing enthusiasm and appreciation of the benefits of 3D printing in local industry,” said Ian Gibson, Professor of Industrial Design, School of Engineering, Deakin University. He continued, “This conference aims to uncover this enthusiasm and discuss the platforms that are appropriate to this emerging market.”
Session topics for Inside 3D Printing Sydney include:
- 3D Printing: International Trends and Markets
- Accelerating the Adoption of Industrial and Commercial Supply Chains
- The Death of Manufacturing
- Community Based Personalised Healthcare
- 3D Printing: Putting the Ability to Create Back in the Hands of the Creative
Prices increase on March 31, so register before to save with early bird pricing.
For more information or to register, visit: www.inside3dprinting.com/sydney