Rising Media, Inc. and 3DR Holdings are partnering with Innoecho’s Innorobo, Europe’s leading summit of the world robotics community, to launch Inside 3D Printing Paris on May 24-26, 2016 at Les Docks de Paris.
Inside 3D Printing in Paris will feature two days of conference sessions led by industry experts and demonstrations of the latest 3D printers and services.
The Inside 3D Printing Paris conference program explores 3D innovation in Europe and beyond, covering additive manufacturing applications in surgery & medicine, manufacturing, toy production, aerospace, food, market trends, and more. The program takes place in English and French.
The expo hall, alongside Innorobo, will feature 200 exhibitors from over 35 countries and is expecting 10,000 attendees over the three days.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- John Hornick, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, L.L.P.
- Michael Petch, Founder, Black Dog Consulting and Author of 3D Printing: Rise of the Third Industrial Revolution
- Ian Gibson, Professor of Industrial Design, School of Engineering, Deakin University
Session topics include:
- 3D Printing Surgical Implants
- Consumer Segment in 3D Printing
- How 3D Printing Will Affect the Toys Industry
- 3D Printing Will Rock the World
- Design for 3D Printing: Making Things Different
Prices increase on-site, so register in advance for the best price.
For more information or to register, visit: www.inside3dprinting.com/paris