Inside 3D Printing New York is returning to the Javits Convention Center from March 14 – 15, 2017. Thousands of additive manufacturing professionals are expected to attend the 5th annual event for two days of education, exhibitions, special events, and networking opportunities.
Inside 3D Printing is the largest professional 3D printing series of events, with 38 events hosted globally since its launch in 2013. The event has earned a well-deserved reputation for its world-class conference program, which this year will feature day-long dedicated conference tracks on 3D printing applications in four distinct areas: Metal, Medical, Manufacturing, and Business.
Keynote addresses include presentations by Dr. Oren Tepper, who will discuss his use of 3D printing in plastic and reconstructive surgery; and Terry Wohlers, Principal Consultant at Wohlers Associates, who will address “The Future of 3D Printing.”
“As our conference attendees are increasingly well-versed in all aspects of 3D printing, we design our educational program to provide our audience with up-to-the-minute applications and strategies that they can successfully apply to their businesses today,” said Matthew Finlay, CEO of Rising Media. “At the same time, our faculty is uniquely qualified to provide attendees with a forward look at where the industry is heading, making Inside 3D Printing a must-attend event for anyone serious about the business of 3D printing.”
Other Speakers Include:
- John Barnes - Vice President of Advanced Manufacturing & Strategy, Arconic
- Tyler Benster - General Partner, Asimov Ventures
- Katharina Berres - Head of Marketing & Communications, ACEO®
- Prabir Chaudhury - Technical Director, Metals Technology, Exova Group plc
- Bryan Dow - Managing Director, Investment Banking, Mooreland Partners
- Jeff Erenstone - CEO, Create O&P
- Patrick Flowers - Duke University
- Izabella Godsey - Sales Manager, ALGIX 3D
- Dan Grigoras - Director of Business Development, 3D Hubs
- Gary Halada Ph.D. - Associate Professor & UG Program Director (ESG), Stony Brook University
- Chris Higgins - Patent Attorney, Orrick
- John Hornick - Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, L.L.P.
- Louis-Victor Jadavji - Co-Founder, Wiivv
- David Kolesky - Technology Development Fellow, Wyss Insitute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- David Labiak - Senior Portfolio Manager, 3D Tech Plus, LLC & Trent Capital Management
- Jeremy Mao - Co-Director, Center for Craniofacial Regeneration, Columbia University Medical Center
- Oliver Mitchell - Partner, Mach 5 Ventures
- Mark Norfolk - President & CEO, Fabrisonic
- AJ Perez - Co-Founder and CEO, NVBOTS
- Mark Rushton - Product Portfolio Management, Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS
- Carrie Stern - Founder, MirrorMe3D
- Krishnan Suresh - Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin
- David Tomas - Senior Project Engineer, L3 Technologies Brashear
- Mike Vasquez - CEO, 3Degrees
- Nicole Wake - New York University School of Medicine
- William Yerazunis - Senior Principal Research Scientist, Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories Inc.
- Bob Zollo - President and Founder, Avante Technology, LLC
In addition to the conferences, Inside 3D Printing’s exhibit hall will play host to the industry’s most innovative companies showcasing their latest innovations and services in 3D printing, including A-Team Ventures, Asimov Ventures, Aurora Labs, Chemcubed, Cimquest, DesignPoint, eSun, FlackTek, Flashforge, Formlabs, Igus, i.materialise, ProtoCAM, Recreus, Silver3D, TechniPrint, and Titan 3D. Event sponsors include ACEO, Orrick, and SK Chemicals.
Special events include The Frontier Tech Showdown, the premier pitch event for seed-stage startups in 3D Printing, Virtual Reality and Robotics. Past participants, including 3D Hubs, Wiivv, Voxel8, Metamason and Cellink, have gone on to raise more than $60 million and have a cumulative market cap of over $180 million. Asimov Ventures will present this year’s winner with an uncapped SAFE for $15,000 following this year’s event, to be held at 4:40 pm on Tuesday, March 14th.