Rising Media announced its partnership with IFA, the leading trade show for consumer electronics & home appliances to host 3DPrinting@home powered by Inside 3D Printing and Robot@home powered by Innorobo at IFA Berlin on September 4-7, 2016.
The 3DPrinting@home and Robot@home expo takes place within IFA Global Markets, an exhibition which focuses on the B2B2C and retail channels. In addition to consumer and retail 3D printers and robots, other cutting-edge exhibitor groups from around the globe will be on display within IFA Global Markets. IFA attracts over 249,000 visitors, 60% of whom are from the channel.
Confirmed exhibitors include: Formlabs; JER Education Technology Co. Limited.; SemVox; and Trinkle.
Robot@home powered by Innorobo will also feature two days of conference sessions exploring innovation trends in home and retail robotics.
Session topics include:
- Market Data & Major Trends
- From IoT to Robot@home
- Vacuum Cleaner, Lawnmower: What's Next?
- Robotic Assistance in Elderly care: Learnings from the SmartAssist Project
- The New Home Interface
- The Future of Retail - Feedback on Pepper Deployment in Retail Stores
- Service Robotics in Europe: Current Status, Perspectives in the Frame of the H2020 European Program
- State of the Art and Perspective for Robot@home
- Personal & Professional Use
- Startup Pitches and Demos
- Foresight Session with Robotics as General Purpose Technology
For more information or to register, visit: www.inside3dprinting.de