ASTM International is offering a series of webinars on additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing. The webinars include, but are not limited to, the role of technical standards in supporting innovation in this industry.
Upcoming webinar courses, taught by respected experts in the field, include:
- December 5, 2017 - Design for AM Processing
- January 16, 2018 - Metal AM Processing, including Implementation of Powder Bed Fusion (Jan. 9) and Large Scale Metal AM
- January 30, 2018 - Polymer AM Processing
- February 6, 2018 - Nondestructive Testing of AM Metal Parts
- February 13, 2018 - Nondestructive Testing of AM Metal Parts
- February 27, 2018 - Characterization and Analysis of Powder (Feb. 20), and Size and Shape Characterization of Metallic Powder