Additive Manufacturing’s premiere brands and most innovative minds will gather in Dayton, Ohio on September 20-22, 2016 to accelerate the development and design of manufacturing’s revolution.
The Additive Manufacturing Industry Summit (AMIS) will be held this September 20-22nd and offers a 3-day event dedicated to demonstrating the power of this growing technology for real-world applications and the immediate and long term benefits it promises for businesses.
Additive Manufacturing experts will gather to discuss evolving this technology beyond prototyping and modeling and into production-ready applications.
This year’s event focuses on the work being done in Defense, Aerospace, Medical, and Industrial arenas, offering in-depth workshops, targeted case studies, and the best minds in AM.
Taking place in Dayton, the heart of defense, aerospace, aviation, and traditional manufacturing, AMIS offers the unique opportunity to meet the best minds, but also witness the work being done first hand.
AMIS includes 25+ presentations on 3D printing and additive manufacturing from companies including Catepillar, Autodesk, Concept Laser, and Cincinnati, Inc.
- John Murray - CEO, Concept Laser
- Stacey DelVecchio - AM Product Manager, Caterpillar
- Shannon VanDeren - Senior Product Manager, Layered Manufacturing and Consulting
- J. Brian Stitt - Senior Program Manager, University of Dayton Research Institute
- Dr. Larry Dosser - Senior Fellow for Technology Advancement, Wright State University
- Chris Collins - CTO, Tangible Solutions
- Adam Clark - Chief Strategy Officer, Tangible Solutions
- Dr. Josh Deaton - Topology Optimization Engineer, Adjoint Technologies
- Mike Lander - Senior Scientist, Materials & Manufacturing, UTC
- Ginger Ruddy - Strategic Account Consultant, 3D Vision Technologies
- Jeremy Marvin - Applications Manager, 3D Vision Technologies
- Fred Herman - Manager, Engineering and Technical Services SHEPRA Engineering
- Greg Loughnune - Adjunct Instructor, Engineering Technology Dept, University of Dayton
- Marcus Miller - Engineer, Skyward, Ltd.
- Brian Dow - Executive Director, Investment Banking, Mooreland Partners
- Charlie Fox - Principal Engineer, Tangible Solutions
- Rick Neff - BAAM Sales Manager, Cincinnati Inc.
- Shane Fox - Product Manager Medical, Autodesk
- Rob Stipek - 3D Printing Marketing Specialist, Fisher Unitech
- Roger Gilcrest - Partner, Ice Miller LLP
- James Earle - Advanced Manufacturing Engineer, Local Motors
- Rachel Muhlbauer - Program Manager: Additive Manufacturing & Aerospace Materials Engineer, Tethers Unlimited, Inc.
Past event attendees have said:
- " This event was just the right mix of technical, business, and legal subjects of Additive Manufacturing." - Gerard Nanni, Manager, Supply Chain, Bell Helicopter Textron
- "The summit had an interesting mix of individuals attending - people from the medical sciences to equipment suppliers and legal knowledge. A very nice mix of information." - Tim Womer, President, TWWomer & Associates
- “Intimate gathering of well-informed professionals. Different than other 3D shows I have attended. Will definitely attend again in 2016." - Winthrop Sheldon, SLM Solutions NA
For more information or to register, visit: www.amisummit.com/dayton-2016